.

.

Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site

Monday 7 October 2013

Ruqyah healing based on Quran and ahadith -1

Assalam oalaikum,

Ruqyah is a spiritual prayer that can be used to heal diseases and evil eye. It is entirely based on the Holy Quran and ahadith. Therefore, the right way of ruqyah healing is the one that is based on the Sunnah of our Prophet Mohammad (saw). Any kind of deviation from the Suunah is unlawful, as I have discussed in my previous posts.
The correct ways of ruqyah healing which have been practiced by Prophet Mohammad (saw) are as follows:

Ruqyah healing with help of Allah's (swt) name: Abu Sa’id al-Khudri (ra) reported that Jibril came to the Prophet Mohammad (saw) and asked, "O Muhammad, are you sick?" He replied, ‘Yes.’ Jibril said: ‘Bismillahi arqik, min kulli shayin yuthik, min sharri kulli nafsin aw ayni hasid’ (translation: With Allah's Name I shelter you (give you ruqyah), from all that ails you, from the evil of every soul, or that of the envious eyes. May Allah cure you; with Allah's Name I shelter you." Muslim.
 
Ruqyah healing with the Holy Quran: Hazrat Ayesha (ra) reported that when Prophet Mohammad (saw) visited her, she was being treated with ruqyah by a woman. Prophet Mohammad (saw) said, ‘Treat her only with the Holy Quran’ Recorded by Ibn Hibban and verified to be authentic by al-Albani in as-Sahihah no. 1931.

 Keep Me In Your Prayers
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com


4 comments:

Riaz said...

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I am Riaz want to know about the Ruqya.
I have been suffering from Evil effect for the past 6-7 years due to jealously by my own relative.
Please kindly guide me.

Allah Hafiz

Anonymous said...

Asalam o alikum

Hope you fine and having good health.i saw your blog today while sear hing for the cure of cancer and evil (jin). these two things disturb our whole family.

my mother and sister in law is cancer patients mother have lungs and abdomens cancer and sister in law have blood cancer.my mother cancer spread in her whole upper body parts like lungs and abdomen its her second time.treated fro cancer.last stage cancer.

please suggest me Ruqya for her cancer cure.if it evil things doing by other people then need cure too.please do help will waiting for your reply

i will always remember you in my prayers
Allah bless you.

Shaeba said...

Salam
I am just wondering how can I understand if magic was done to me not to have kids. I have no periods since two years. I recently had ruqiyah done I had it on my ovaries, I felt has if my period wanted to come and my ovaries hurt.

My name is Shaeba
Thank you

kiran said...

Assalam a laikom !
I am a part of victim and hence therefore I m looking for cure and a raqi who performs under Islamic limitations and hence I came across your website.
Our trouble started 5 years ago . Initially my mother started loosing money here and there , we thought she might have kept it some where and forgot it and then it became a routine and always the money were in lakhs , so much so we lost plenty of our savings and now in debt .therafter we were not keeping currency at home even the minimal amount and so were asking friends to borrow for money for household needs . after we became careful on this we lost all the gold and valuables whatever we had .
We contacted different scholars and they assured us that it will not happen again but when we get relax there comes a big blow .my brother nikkah got broken , my sisters are not getting married . I got cancer suddenly and the list is long .
We even changed our house and in the new house things were quite for some time and then started again.we don't know who is this hidden enemy and why doing all this to our whole family as every member of our house is afflicted . Can you please tell me what is it ? And what can be done for the cure.
Thanks and regards,

Post a Comment